Order functionality lets you order tools and equipments from the assigned tool store (and have it ready to be picked up!)
You can order any tools in just 3 steps
Select What type and When you need items
- From Order tab, Select Create Order / Add (in top right corner)
- You will be presented with Tool Order view.
- Select Tool or Equipment based on your needs.
- Add Date required and other information as needed in Order Details section.
- Select Add Tools to add required tools.
- On Add Tools View, you can find tool by tool name or catalog number and add needed tool from search results. You can continue with different search and add tools as needed.
- Alternatively on mobile, if you already have tool that you will like to re-order, use Scanner to scan required tool barcode and it will be added to list.
- When you have completed adding all required tools, select Done and you will be back to New Order View
- You should see list of all tools that you just added. You have option to alter quantity or remove a tool if you changed your mind! (swipe left on mobile)
- Select Create to submit the order. Once submitted, order is sent to tool store to be fulfilled (and dispatched).
- You can check status at any time by selecting order or Cancel if you no longer needs tools
- You can check exact progress by selecting order and looking at tools fulfilled / requested count.
- You will be notified once the Order is fulfilled and Ready.
New Order view features Auto Save functionality. So if you did not complete order previously, New Order view will show your uncompleted order and you can start from there!
If you no longer need tools that you ordered, you can cancel order at any time (till you pick up!).
You can re-activate any previously cancelled order.